- SUPRANITE ® NGR AS combines a good level of compressibility associated with a high elastic recovery.
- SUPRANITE ® NGR AS provides a highly satisfactory seal as soon as the gasket starts to be tightened.
- SUPRANITE ® NGR AS has outstanding mechanical properties and remains stable when overstressed at both cold and hot temperature.
- SUPRANITE ® NGR AS is easy to handle and cut, and preserves its integrity under high stresses during tightening process.
- PMUC qualified (Products and Materials Usable in Power Stations) by EDF n°17-0214.
Minimum Service Temperature (*)
Maximum Service Temperature (*)
800°C in inert atmosphere and 500°C in continuous steam service
Maximum Pressure (*)
(*) Temperatures and pressure not associated. Please consult with our engineering design department for high pressures and/or temperatures.